The FINESE manufacturer’s warranty and labour applies in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and provides for the replacement or repair of your product whichever the manufacturer deems suitable, including both parts and labour.
Should your FINESE installation fail for your ‘peace of mind’ the warranty claim, should there ever be one, is handled by FINESE directly or the manufacturer of the product.Therefore, the decisions and solutions can be implemented speedily.
Did you know you can register your warranty on most websites? Registering your product will ensure the manufacturer have your details for any further communication.
LG Solar Panel Warranty Information
The history of LG’s solar business can be traced back to the mid-1980’s, when the LG central research laboratory started R&D on solar technologies.
If you are considering purchasing LG solar panels, then please take the time to read our warranty brochure for all the details.
Here is a summary of the key warranty advantages:
- LG solar panels are manufactured in a fully automated solar panel production facility. As a result of the automated processes, every solar panel must be within hundreds of a millimetre the same as the next.
- LG solar modules have been manufactured with great care and undergoes final functionality testing, prior to shipment. Our input materials and manufacturing processes are subject to strict quality control and our product testing laboratory has been certified by TUV Rheinland of Germany and Underwriters Laboratories, USA, a first in the solar industry.
- The warranty is provided by the LG Electronics subsidiary in Australia. Therefore, you will be dealing with the LG Australia office in Eastern Creek, Sydney for any warranty claims – not an overseas company.
- We provide you with a 25 years manufacturer’s warranty on NeON modules and 15 years on Mono X modules (parts and labour). Subject to the terms of the warranty document, LG will for a period of twenty-five (25) years for NeON range or 15 years for Mono X range from date of installation authorise a free of charge repair or replacement of the module, for a manufacturing defect.
- The warranty also covers labour and transport close to major population areas. LG do not just give you a replacement panel, we make sure it is installed properly.
- LG offers you a transferable warranty, so if you sell your property, the warranty transfers to the new owner.
- For more information regarding your LG solar panel warranty, please download the solar warranty brochure or contact Finese directly on (02)97720170 or Ramsey Shamali on (02) 88024101.